Hunger Games!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES!!! Read if your a noob.

Go down

RULES!!! Read if your a noob. Empty RULES!!! Read if your a noob.

Post  Admin Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 pm

On chat and non-rping places

- All out of character posts should be at least five words - to avoid spam.
- When in a role-play only forum, please refrain from doing extra out of context comments than needed. If you absolutely have to say something, put it in double parenthesis, like ((this)).
- Don't attack or bully another member or staff. Any instances of this should be reported immediately.
- Try not to hold grudges against people for things they have done in the past on this site or others.
- All out of character posts must stick to the site's PG-13 rating.

Role-Playing

- All role-play posts must be at least 8 sentences((im being nice to you guys)). Even if you just started role playing, it is not that hard to do.
- Try to match the length of the person you're role-playing with. It can be very annoying to type up a lengthy post, and be given back a few lines. There may be people who have hardly ever rp'ed before, so please, be patient with them!
- NO GOD-MODDING!!!! yes, you can if it is not a registered user, but do it minimally as in, your best friend can't be completely played by you as well as your other character!
- Do not make emotions for another player. If your Emily, you can't say, "Emily went to the store. Her sister Hannah didn't know where she was so she got really sad."
^^That is obviously not good role playing, I'm pretty positive no one will enjoy that.
- Allow the other character something to reply to. Say something, do something, don't just stand there!
Don't make your character impossibly good at everything. Make it as realistic as possible. He or she needs to have atleast one weakness.
- Absolutely do not kill anyone else's character unless you have their permission.
- Try to make sure you use good spelling and grammar. I know I still have spelling problems, but try to copy paste it on Microsoft word or something that has spell check. No one is perfect, so I'll say it again. Especially if they're new to role playing, please bear with the person. However, if they are constantly making horrible spelling and grammar mistakes and you do not follow the fifty word rule, I will send you a pm.
- If you are banned two times for spamming or any other ways of not following the rules I will ban you from this website.

Have fun! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://hungergamesrpinghere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down